Ten Commandments for Christmas
1. Thou shalt not leave Christ out of Christmas. Make room for Him.
2. Thou shalt not value thy gifts by their cost, for many shall symbolize love that is more blessed and beautiful than silver or gold.
3. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gifts. It will increase the value of thy gifts an hundredfold.
4. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus take the place of Jesus, lest Christmas become only a fairy tale.
5. Thou shalt not burden those who serve thee – the mailman, the merchant, the clerk.
6. Thou shalt not neglect thy church. Do not forget its services.
7. Thou shalt not neglect the needy. Share thy bounty with those who will have little or nothing unless thou art generous.
8. Thou shalt be like a little child. Only when thou hast become childlike in spirit wilt thou be ready to enter the kingdom of heaven.
9. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas, and not spend all thy time and money preparing gifts.
10. Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ. Put him at the top of thy Christmas list. In so doing thou shalt join the true Wise Men of 2010.