Progressive Christmas Story
This can be done in a several different ways. Refreshments can be served following each segment or at the end.
· Five individuals agree to open their home for each segment of the Christmas story;
· Five different churches in the community can present a segment of the story;
· Five different departments of the church (i.e. youth, adults, children, women’s ministries, men’s ministries, etc.) can present a segment.
The designated segment can either be read or acted out in some manner.
1. Mary Learns About Birth of Christ – Luke 1:26-35
2. No Room in the Inn – Luke 2:1-7
3. Birth of Christ – Matthew 1:18-26
4. Announcement to the Shepherds – Luke 2:8-14
5. Wise Men Journey to Bethlehem – Matthew 2:1-12