God the Physician
I went to the Lord’s clinic to have my routine check-up and I confirmed I was ill.
When Jesus took my blood pressure, He saw I was low in tenderness. When he reads my temperature, the thermometer registers 40 degrees of anxiety.
He ran an electrocardiogram and found that I needed several “love bypasses” since my arteries were blocked with loneliness and could not provide for an empty heart.
I went to orthopedics, because I could not walk by my brother’s side and I could not hug my friends, since I had fractured myself while tripping with envy.
He also found I was short-sighted, since I could not see beyond the shortcomings of my brothers and sisters.
When I complained about deafness, the diagnosis was that I had stopped listening to Jesus’ voice talking to me on a daily basis.
For all of that, Jesus gave me a free consultation thanks to His mercifulness.
So, my pledge is to, once I leave the clinic, only take the natural remedies He prescribed through His words of truth:
1. Every morning, take a full glass of gratitude.
2. When getting to work, take one spoon of peace.
3. Every hour, take one pill of patience, one cup of brotherhood and one glass of humility.
4. When getting home, take one does of love.
5. When going to bed, take two caplets of clear conscience.