Church Family Gift Exchange – by Alphabet
- (Each family should be asked to bring a gift suitable
to exchange with another family. The
family should put their name on the outside of the gift.
- The gift should correspond with the first letter
of the family’s last name (e.g., A = bag of apples, B = book, etc.). Encourage families to be creative. For example, since my last name is
Fisher, my husband and I took a can of Fisher’s mixed nuts.
- A designated person should pass around the gifts
making sure the gift is not given to the family who brought it.
- As each family opens their gift they should read
the name of the gift giver and then try to guess what is in the box based
upon the family’s last name.
- The gift may be kept by the family who opens it.